Whether you consider living overseas for a short or long period, international relocation comes with a unique set of challenges relating to the storage, packing, transporting, and shipping of your belongings, including your vehicle.
As an experienced, reliable international moving company, we will help make the move of your family and/or business more efficient and save you money in the process. Our international relocation experts will help you stay organized, allowing you to facilitate a seamless moving experience.
Our international shipping company offers a wide range of solutions for long distance moving:
● To maximize your savings, we can leave the packing and unpacking to you, while we handle the transportation of your belongings, as well as all of the paperwork when relocating your home or business to a new country.
● We also offer hands-on service options that will save you money while reducing your workload and stress.
● And if you prefer a full turnkey moving experience, our relocation specialists will take over the entire operation of your move from A to Z.
An important step when moving internationally is choosing the right container. Our experts will work with you to determine which size and type of container is the best for your specific needs. Household good shipping commonly uses dry storage container, but additional options include refrigerated, ventilated, and insulated containers, as well as car carriers. If your household goods do not fill a full container (FCL), we offer you the option to consolidate your shipment with others in a shared container (LCL).
20 FT CONTAINER
● Best suited for 1-2 bedroom moves or a car with a few boxes
● Internal Dimensions: 19′4″ long x 7′9″ wide x 7′10″ tall (5.89m x 2.35m x 2.39m)
● Internal volume: 1,170 f³ (33.2 m³) / Net shipping load: 48,171 lb. (21,850 kg)
40 FT CONTAINER
● Space for a 3-5 bedroom move or a car plus a standard 2-bedroom move
● Internal Dimensions: 39′6″ long x 7′9″ wide x 7′10″ tall. (12.03m x 2.35m x 2.39m)
● Internal volume: 2,391 f³ (67.7 m³) / Net shipping load of 58,996 lb. (26,760 kg)
We are proud to be part of some of the most prestigious associations in the industry.